LINCOLN COUNTY RIFLE CLUB
January 11, 2016
The meeting was called to order at 7:00 PM by President Ted Derivan. There were 25 members present.
Secretary’s Report: It was accepted as read.
Treasurer’s Report: It was approved and filed for audit.
Communications: The monthly NRA publications were received.
Match Results: Wednesday Night 22 shoots are still going strong. 15-20 shooters each week.
Upcoming Matches: Just Wednesday night and postal Matches.
New Applications: There were 3 new applications.
Members voted in: There were 5 new members voted in.
Old Business: Bill Ball gave a report on the xmas 22 shoot, each shooter brought a prize and they got to pick what they wanted in descending order of their scores.
- VP Hylie West is doing the 2016 calendar and he talked about getting all the dates into him so he could finish it up.
- Vic Hamilton talked about the upcoming Ladies Night on 2/2 at 7:00 PM encouraging all the ladies of the club to attend and bring a female friend.
- David Hungerford spoke aboutSAM’s new Instructors Program and the need for this in all of the shooting sports.
- Gunnar Gunderson spoke about Rep. Patrick Corey’s billto help protect existing Rifle Ranges. He also made a motion to donate $200.00 to SAM to help finish the ranges they are building at SAM headquarters. The motion was approved.
- The 2016 IF&W grant program was also discussed.
- Vic Hamilton also talked about when to hold the clubs Ladies Day. It will be on the calendar.
Adjourn: 7:30 PM