CALLING ALL MEMBERS TO VOLUNTEER!!!
This is a work day to prepare for the Buffalo Gong Shoot Saturday.
Workdays should be a pleasant experience. Members tend to be friendly and helpful. This is a good way to get to know other members, especially if you are looking for a sponsor. Some of the areas that you may be asked to help with are:
• General clean-up in the club house
• Check and tidy-up the bathrooms
• Clean-up the firing line area in the indoor range
• Shovel and/or rake dirt on the berms
• Help set up target holders for an upcoming shoot
• Help bring trash to the dump
• You may find things that you can do without being asked, there is always some trimming or weed whacking to be done to help the place look neat.
No one expects you to do work in areas that you are not comfortable with; so don’t hesitate to speak up if someone asks you to do something that you can’t or shouldn’t do. If we all do a little, it will make it easier for everybody.